13 Nov New Year’s Eve 2019
December 31 is the end and the beginning.
It is an occasion that deserves to be celebrated with a special menu that knows how to communicate all the passion of our cuisine through the flavor of each ingredient.
· Pumpkin and Orange Cream, Blue Cheese and Sesame Wafer
· Sicilian Red Prawn Tartare, Uni Unicin, Fennel and Pomegranade Salad
· Duck Fois Gras Escalope, Lents and Sultanina Brioche Bread
· Smoked Eggplant Ravioli Stuffed, Lobster and Vesuvian Cherry Tomatoes
· Black Truffle Ricotta Gnocchi and Noisette butter
(a choice between)
· Pistachios Crusted Red Tuna, Mint Brussel Sprout and Bottarga Emulsion
· Black Angus Chateaubriand with backed Potatoes and Black Garlic Sauce
· Verona’s Pandoro Tiramisu
· Chestnut Mont Blanc, Creamy Vanilla, Nuts, Chocolate Crumble, Green Apple
Typical Italian Pastries
€ 130 ,00 p.p.
(Beverages not inluded)